Create your own event or activity to support Camptown. Raise money for any event or even a non-event and make a real-life impact. Use our CrowdRise Page to share your event with family & friends and ask them to contribute to your cause. Have another idea? We want to hear about it! Be creative! Tell us your story so we can share it.
- Donate your birthday. Instead of receiving gifts, ask friends and family to make a contribution in your name to Camptown. You can do this through Facebook or our Crowdrise Page.
- Collect sponsorships for your next marathon, triatholon, or century.
- Play 100 holes of golf in a day raising sponsorships.
- Honor someone through a tribute or memorial.
- Staycation – stay at home, explore the State Parks near your home. Donate the money you would have spent on a travel vacation to Camptown.
- Host a cookout, hayride, or open house.
Camptown is a fabulous organization that works with young kids giving them an opportunity to see a side of life that many times they would never see. What I especially like about Camptown is when I make a donation, I know that the money donated goes to programs for the kids ….the money is well spent.
Mike Devlin – Camptown supporter for over 18 years
To Start your own Fundrasier
1) Visit the Camptown Crowdrise page to set up your campaign.
2) Name your campaign, tell the story of why you’re raising money, and add photos.
3) Be the first to donate, then invite friends, family and more to join you.
4) Thank all of the people who supported your fundraiser!