Wondering if camping is for you, but not sure you want to buy all the equipment and supplies to try it? Wishing you could take your kids camping, but not sure how to set up a tent or cook over a fire? Want to meet new people that are new to camping? Check out this great opportunity to enjoy an Indiana State Park and spend a night camping with a little help from your friends at Camptown and Indiana State Parks and Reservoirs.
Where Fort Harrison State Park – Sept. 16th-17th
- Admission and Campsite
- Tent, sleeping bags and pads (if needed)
- Assistance with camp set-up
- 3 meals (lunch and dinner on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday)
- Campfire cooking program and evening campfire program with s’mores
- Naturalist led night hike
- Time to explore, hike, visit the nature center and more
- Lots of fun and great memories
Cost $15 person
Registration: Contact us at 317-471-8277 or register online.
These events are designed specifically for first time campers only. Register early to ensure spaces for your family!
All Payments are Final. Please make sure you are able to attend before registering.
No Refunds. Camp will be held rain or shine.